- All students must have a release of liability waiver in order to ride. The forms are available for download here, please fill out both documents prior to arriving: --------------->
- We require all students to wear helmets for safety. We do not provide helmets. All students are required to supply their own ASTM/SEI Certified riding helmet. Check out the local tack shops such as Shady Acres Saddlery, Dover Saddlery, and Tractor Supply. Bike helmets, snowboard helmets, etc are not allowed.
- Please wear long pants & a pair of boots (paddock boots or field boots are ideal).
- Leave your dogs at home. Please do not leave them in the car, either.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hour notice cannot be refunded.
- Because this is a working equestrian facility, we cannot accommodate drop in visitors or give tours and we ask that you leave friends or extended family at home. This is for the safety of our riders, horses and staff. Parents and well behaved siblings are welcome in the barn during lessons. We thank you for treating our barn like any place of learning and understanding the need to preserve safety and quiet for all of our horses, staff and students.